You have no items to compare.
Terms & Conditions
- The Harry's Bikes is an Irish company and its currency is Euros
- The Harry's Bikes complies fully with Distance Selling Regulations
No hassle & no quibble Returns Policy - If you don't like or it does not fit, just send it back.
(Sorry we cannot take back sale or clearance items)
- Our Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights
See our Returns Policy for full details on making an exchange or refund
- All orders for in-stock items received before 2PM will be dispatched same day
- Next business day courier delivery to Ireland & Northern Ireland
- 2-3 business days courier delivery to United Kingdom
- Our retail prices are Vat inclusive. Normal rate is 21%. 13.5% on junior helmets and some energy foods
- All product information and images are supplied by the relevant manufacturers
- Every care is taken to have the most up to date information available
- In case of different product specification and/or products image from the product you received we will refund or exchange it. Product has to be unused and adhere to our returns policy
- Harry's Bikes is committed to protecting your right to privacy. That's because we base our business on the trust you place in us
- To process and ship your order, we need your name, phone number, billing address, shipping address and e-mail address. This information is stored on a secure server which allows us to process subsequent orders more quicker
- Customers who agreed to receive our Newsletters will get emails about special offers, promotions & events supported by Harry's Bikes
- The Harry's Bikes gives you its assurance that it will not pass on any of your information to any third party under any circumstances
- Using Credit Card or Laser Card to make purchases via our web site is a secure way to pay for your items
- For Credit Card & Laser Card Transactions we use Realex - online payment gateway. Your Credit Card & Laser Card information is not being stored on our server
- We have put a number of security steps in place to give you, the customer, total confidence when purchasing your items via our web site
- All sensitive information, including personal details is kept confidential through encryption(SSL). This means that information can only be exchanged between you and Harry's Bikes, and that no third party can access this data. A padlock symbol is usually displayed by your browser to show when a page is covered by this security system
- We do not retain live records of credit card information on our web servers after the transaction has been completed (i.e. you will need to enter your details each time you book over the Internet)
- Free postage applies to split orders where the original order exceeds €50
- Prices shown in Pounds Sterling and US dollars are for information purpose only, We take no responsibility for the accuracy of these prices
- All items purchased will be charged in Euro
- For exact conversion rate for your currency you will have to contact with your bank or credit card provider
- US dollars prices shown are excluding VAT tax (21% in Ireland except junior helmets and some energy foods)
- VAT can only be deducted when shipping outside European Union or to Tax Free havens and it will be manually excluded by our sales staff after checkout
updates the availability of the entire stock list several times a day. Items that are 'Out Of Stock' will be displayed as such. In the rare event of a problem with availability of a product marked 'In Stock', we will contact you. You may then wish to cancel the order or wait until the item becomes available.
If we decide to change our Terms and Conditions, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we disclose it.